Blossom + Me takes your privacy seriously. This policy provides information about the personal information that Blossom + Me collects and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Why we gather information?
Blossom + Me gathers personal information to improve our customer service and ensure this service is evident throughout the entire purchase process. We personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of our daily product information in a timely and effective manner.
Information we gather:
Blossom + Me may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information that you provide when purchasing a product on the website such as your name, recipient’s name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address;
· Information about transactions (including transactions not completed or cancelled) carried out over this website including product(s) ordered, recipient details, order dates.
· Information about your use of this website including visits, page views, average time on site, browser type, operating system, connection speed, IP address, internet connection speed; and any other information that you send to Blossom + Me.
What we do with the information we collect
Blossom + Me may use personal information to:
· Administer this website;
· Enable your access to and use of the website services;
· Send to you products that you purchase and your invoice for that purchase;
· Collect payments from you; and
Where Blossom + Me discloses your personal information to its payment agent or sub-contractors for the purposes above, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Blossom + Me does not sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties outside the above parameters.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Blossom + Me may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Blossom + Me takes all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information collected from you will be stored in accordance with Australian data storage standards.
Blossom + Me uses Paypal technology to protect your transaction and credit card details.
Updates to this policy and your consent
Contact us :